The Animal Rescue Site
The Rainforest Site

Friday, June 15, 2012

In loving memory #1

In loving memory

I was following this guy for whole week. Going from "To Be Destroyed - MONDAY 6/11/12" to "To Be Destroyed - TUESDAY 6/12/12", "To Be Destroyed - WEDNESDAY 6/13/12", "To Be Destroyed - THURSDAY 6/14/12", til we get to "TBD Unknown Status - will update ASAP" and finally "Gone but NOT Forgotten 18"
I wanted to check if there are more photos of him so I clicked on "Previous" and saw a smiling dog who also got destroyed today. Then I clicked on "Next" and saw this beautiful female dog smiling. And I thought "Oh My God"...... everyday how many of them are destroyed... one more beautiful than another, just simply dead and gone :( It is SO sad.... SO very sad :'(

Max

GONE 6/15/12

My name is MAX. I am a male brown brindle and white pit bull mix. The shelter thinks I am about 3 years old. I came in the shelter as a stray on 06/01/2012.

RIP Max.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still at the "New Faces from Carson Shelter (LA) 5/12/2012" but soon to be moved to "Pitties That Never Made It Out x4" this boy only nine months old is another victim of humanity :( I bookmarked him about 5 days ago and it was written on his thread "Still There!!!". It gave me hope until this morning when I read "I called the Carson Shelter (310-523-9566) at 9:35 PM (EST) 6/17/12 and was informed by the operator that Keeper was Killed on 6/16/12. I am so sorry sweet boy, my heart so hoped you would get to know love...run free"
Keeper
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I called the Carson Shelter (310-527-5158) on 6/06/12 at 8:56 AM (EST) and was told by Lieutenant Rahal that Keno was Killed on 6/01/12. Rest in peace beautiful Keno...."
Keno
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They said "To Be Destroyed - SUNDAY 6/24/12" and they kept their promise :(

Sheridan

GONE 6/24/12

My name is SHERIDAN. I am a female gray pit bull mix. The shelter thinks I am about 2 years old.
I came in the shelter as a stray on 06/14/2012.

RIP Sheridan.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Millie

GONE 6/26/12

My name is MILLIE. I am a female cream and black germ shepherd mix. The shelter thinks I am about 3 YEARS old.
I came in the shelter as a stray on 06/12/2012,

RIP Millie.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jonah

GONE 6/26/12

My name is JONAH. I am a male br brindle and white staffordshire mix. The shelter thinks I am about 9 YEARS old.
I came in the shelter as a stray on 06/17/2012. I came in with SARA A0935912 (she is safe).

RIP Jonah.

Site admins totally got the wrong links. I could find the original thread via Sara's profile page. The supposed to be intake photo on Jonah's page leads to totally different dog.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
Murphy
GONE 06/26/12
 It is written that he's an adorable, happy Red Pit mix, very sweet, loves attention and running off energy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment